About Exact Planner
Integrated production planning and scheduling for Exact Macola ES and Progression
Designed for Macola planners and material managers, Exact Planner offers automated production scheduling, which can reduce tied up cash in raw material, WIP and finished goods by 20%. Exact Planner automatically schedules and reschedules jobs based on exceptions, resources, priorities, what-if analyses, and changing customer requirements.
By connecting purchasing with production planning, Exact Planner addresses the scheduling complexity of many Hi Mix Low Volume manufacturers. Money goes back into the company pocket when Exact Planner stops the hidden leakage of cash from the shop floor. Cash flow is improved, the need for borrowed capital is reduced, and stressful stock write-offs are avoided.
With Exact Planner, not only will you see improved cash flow, but customer service will be improved with reliable order promise delivery dates, and better labor planning will occur with more available resources.
Exact Planner helps reduce hidden costs and reduce waste in the manufacturing process
- Available for both Macola Shop Floor Control and Production Order Processing, Exact Planner synchronizes purchasing plans with production plans, which is useful for companies wanting long term capacity planning and scheduled forecasted orders.
- Full integration with Exact Macola Progression and ES means that Exact Planner does not rely on batch transfers of data—instead, you have live access to Macola information and can instantly write data back into your Macola system.
- Extensive drill-down features provide you with instant access to information to help you make better planning decisions.
- Graphical planning board allows you to see, schedule, and sort orders automatically or with ‘drag and drop’.
- Trial kitting enables you to view all the components needed, highlight shortages and check purchase orders.
- Bill of material drills down into Macola’s live BOM data.
- Production order properties provides real-time information on every aspect of your production planning.
- Activities allow you to see exactly what’s happening in each work center.
- Viewer Licenses – View-only licenses save you money and allow management and other departments throughout the organization to see capacity charts, management dashboards and various reports.